Monday 15 August 2016

Not dead after all

Two years since I updated this, about right for most blogs I reckon!  I now have a house, a display cabinet and just last week entered my 30s.

As part of my 30th, me and my better half decided to have a little road trip holiday in the UK, which took in the Edinburgh Military Tattoo (fantastic) and a long drive South to Nottingham........

This of course allowed me to visit both Warhammer World and Foundry, where the aftermath of BOYL 2016 the weekend before was very much still in evidence.  I massively enjoyed both of these visits and have a couple of hundred photos which I'm going to try and organise into a few posts for the coming weeks.

In the meantime, a quick snap of my Haul from the trip.  Not pictured is my ceramic Dwarven Tankard which they sold out of before my very eyes but very kindly arranged to ship to me for free once restocked.


No comments:

Post a Comment